Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Unit 2 Topic

I think that I would like to research the issue of genocide in the Sudan. More specifically I would like to research the involvement of the United States in this issue. It could be refined more specifically to discuss the relief efforts being made by the U.S. or even by college students on this campus specifically. I like this topic because it is current and something that I am passionate about. I want to know more about the ways that I could get involved and I want to be more educated on the topic, as it is important and needs to be addressed in society today.

NOTE: I have decided to change my topic to the media portrayal of Michael Phelps pre and post drug use due to a lack of primary sources for my previous choice of topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment