Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Workshop Comments

The comments that I received during the workshop of my essay were very helpful. It was suggested by multiple people that certain words be chosen in place of the ones already there, and there was an expressed need for elaboration on some points that I make. I think that it will be easy to incorporate the edits and comments into the final draft, because the structure of the essay will remain the same. I will add more about the closing of my selected location. I will also add more examples from my observations to back up the points that I have made. I am also very thankful for the help in fixing some grammatical errors that I had skipped over before! The process has been very helpful in the writing of my own paper because of the comments of others, but also because of my commenting on other papers. By looking at how they were making arguments I was able to look at my paper with a fresh eye and think about how I could state certain things differently. Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment