Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Unit 2 Portfolio Author's Note

My final portfolio includes all of the paper assignments that could be printed and the rest is on this blog or in the hands of one of my students (i.e., my comments on their drafts, body paragraphs, brainstorming, etc.). I completed the Rhetorical Analysis Questions and the Toulmin Charts for 2 sources as I added them into my analysis. My final draft of the paper is the first thing you will find in the portfolio. I think that it adds insight to a situation bombarded by media of all kinds because it uncovers some of the stylistic elements and literary devices that are put to use by many authors daily. It is my belief that this portfolio is complete and satisfies the requirements of the unit.
Best Wishes,
Holly Buechner

No comments:

Post a Comment